• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Is it possible...?

Jopieseethoek

Master Mariner
Storm Modder
... to add some shipwrecks @ the bottem of the sea? (near shore or coast, off course on spots where you can actually see the bottem) I think that would give that lil extra dynamik to the surroundings. And also, when you sail over it, an icon should apear wich says to dive there to see of there's a treasure inside. Of course no "visual" diving (altough that would have been pretty nice), but more time related.

I think it is possible, its a nice idea,
just make a new location, like a captains cabin, I think it is possible to raise the water level init,
when you see the icon, ''dive to ship''
1) the wreck is all broken..you wont find there something, and you can just sail further
2) just get teleported to the cabtains cabin, with raised waterlevel, just enter a door there
then you can sail further...
I think all is possible,
that waterrising I saw, in a maltanese tunnel system, in Oxbay.. there was some parts with water init tho,
I think it is a very good addon to the BUILD mod.

my 2 cents

Johannes Scherjon

You wouldn't need a "cabin" scene. Shipwreck recovery, if it was even mostly submerged, would be composed of guys diving in with ropes and trying to haul up as many cargo crates and barrels as possible. It would be more like what you find floating after a ship sinks, except it would take from half a day up to several days of diving on the site to get everything salvagable. Even then, salt water ruins a lot of cargo.

Ron

Back