• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Is there a Colony Management Mod?

Dago

Landlubber
Hello all,

I found a mod for CoAS (Damned Destiny) that restores Colony Management, and I was wondering, is there a mod that restores it for TEHO?

I bought TEHO because I assumed it would be an upgrade, but seems like I should just go back to PotC or CoAS since I wanted an Open World game where I can dominate the New World... that is my quest and goal, not a story line game where I get tons of text, which I skip through anyway because I create my own quests. I never cared about the main story in previous games.

First quest - Become millionaire
Second quest - Get fleet of Men O Wars
Third quest - Dominate the New World

The DLC's have led me astray it seems, I thought with a base I would get a colony, and with being the governor of French colonies, I thought I would own the French colonies, but there doesn't seem to be any Colony Management by the looks of it, and that's the main reason I play this game, so if there's no mod, that would really suck.

Thanks for your help.

I'm afraid there is currently no mod that adds colony management in TEHO.

Personally it is a game that I like more than CoAS, precisely that story mode is what attracts me.

Back