• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Is there a followup for the Peter Blood quest?

Useraro

Landlubber
I don't remember much but I think the game kinda implied there was a followup after escaping from the plantation? Is there any quest at all for tying up loose ends or is the playthrough identical from there onwards to every other character? (aside from relations with certain nations and the big boat you get). If there's anything do tell me the name of the quest or a guide on it or something please so I can organize my playthrough, thanks.

I don't remember much but I think the game kinda implied there was a followup after escaping from the plantation? Is there any quest at all for tying up loose ends or is the playthrough identical from there onwards to every other character? (aside from relations with certain nations and the big boat you get). If there's anything do tell me the name of the quest or a guide on it or something please so I can organize my playthrough, thanks.
I know it's a few months late , but maybe someone else will need help with quests :)

Back