• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

is this normal??

banlu

Landlubber
hello

i'm on build 14 alpha 9.5

- everything seemed to be fine until i noticed the icons at the "Nation" and the graphic of the ships doesnt show correctly i believe, as u can see in the pictures
19311743.jpg

- and if i use "New interface" i wont be able to select Nation at all
73749115.jpg

does anybody know how to fix this , and if there is , is there anyway to fix without reinstalling ;(

thank you very much <3

What did you install in what order? Something REALLY messed up.
See here for the correct method: http://forum.piratesahoy.net//index.php?/topic/12809-build-14-alpha-9/page__view__findpost__p__307383
You might not need to remove the game, but I do recommend you reinstall the modpacks on top again,
starting with Build 14 Alpha 9 Full. Or wait until Alpha 10 is released later this week.

What did you install in what order? Something REALLY messed up.
See here for the correct method: http://forum.piratesahoy.net//index.php?/topic/12809-build-14-alpha-9/page__view__findpost__p__307383
You might not need to remove the game, but I do recommend you reinstall the modpacks on top again,
starting with Build 14 Alpha 9 Full. Or wait until Alpha 10 is released later this week.

thank you

i think i installed by order as in ur instruction from..

build13_final
b14_alpha9
b14_alpha9-5
b14_alpha9-5_patch4

and then ..

b14_alpha9_music_potctrilogy

i think i will try reinstall the packs again as u said , thank you very much

I had the problem when I first installed Build 14 as well. If I recall, I reinstalled the patches and ran the .bat file and it fixed it.

Yes running the "runme.bat" is very important for when it is written in the instructions to run them DO it

yes i did run Runme.bat everytime as well

and ..

i think i find something out.. i installed and checked after each patches

now.. when i installed

bulild 13
build 14 alpha 9
build 14 alpha 9.5

the game and icon graphic were perfectly fine

then after i installed "b14_alpha9-5_patch4" ..... it got messed again .. U_u

it seems like this build is causing it

is there anything else i can do QQ

oh well okay nvm i had to reinstall the "b14_alpha9-5_patch4" twice and run "Runme.bat" and it works now ..

thank you everyone <3

Back