• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Island `Add-on`

KevO44

Lord High Admiral of the Seven Seas
Storm Modder
Pirate Legend
I love Build 11...I've been playin it for hours on end..but when is the island `add-on` coming out. :yes

I really want to sail to Pirates Ahoy and have a drink with Spaz, William, and Keith. :blah:

With Build 11 completed,

We are in the process of reorganising our efforts, of cource no ETA no promisses but the project is advancing!

And if all goes well it will advance faster.

Will update with preliminary Screenshots when available, but I am wondering if we do that it may create even more anticipation and that may put much pressure on some of us :p

Please keep in mind, most of us have families and RL work that does take precedence over Moding, however, we are commited to bring the Expansion to all the community for all to enjoy.

Cheers!

Well it is good to know that it is advancing...but I would believe that you should release some screenshots...If anything It would cool down my anticipation. Although I can't speak for some of the other hyper pirates around these waters. :blah:

I know, I'm anxious for it too... :blah: However, not even anyone over at PMT has any clue about an ETA. Sorry, wish I knew more - I'm going to make a guesstimate that it will be MONTHS... Perhaps more than six... There has been talk of releasing it sooner, but in smaller chunks...

It's difficult to be more accurate because everyone working on their own projects are really saying very little about their progress - they have their reasons to be silent about their ideas &tc...

Heck, some of the islands aren't finished yet... (case in point, the one Grumblepunk and I are supposed to do) And there are HUGE quests in the making... It will be awesome - Like a whole new game! But when the people who work on it have to deal with real life intruding upon this thing they are doing WITHOUT PAY... Well... I guess you can see why it's been taking so long...

I'm going to get my Fred Bob quest off its duff and moving again - getting more complicated tho - I don't want it to be a "mundane" sail here and go there kind of thing (which it's kinda been up until now), I'd like it to be a bit more on the exciting side - like a "steal a ship" quest or a "bombard the fortress" quest... Heh... Should be fun, and you'll be able to hire FB on as your able bo'sun! :)

I'll be giving regular reports on how things are going on that... :yes :cheers

Ahoy Duke,some screenies would be awsome mate,I don't think it would cause a riot rather ye would be more apt tew get some oooh's an aaaws, :blah: :yes

Skull said it perfectly, I couldn't have said it better myself.. :blah:

Yes, I also agree with Skull... but NK or someone from the PMT, could you tell us when we could suspect the full build 11 with the islands on, like within' a month 2 months 3, 4 etc. off course you can't tell us precise. :cheeky

thnx mate's :cheers

would it also be posible to SEE a LOM ?( like in sea dogs , putted into your inventory , so you can read it ) :cheers

Back