• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Issue with Build 14 Beta 3.3

I'm sory, mate, but I have some problems with v. Bulid 14 beta 3.3 but I saw, helpdesk is now closed. Could someone want help me by PM otherwise?
Thank you in advance!

I'm sory, mate, but I have some problems with v. Bulid 14 beta 3.3 but I saw, helpdesk is now closed. Could someone want help me by PM otherwise?
Nobody is stopping you from posting on the forum. We will still help as much as we can.

I send you PM but here I had some help also. As for the POTC build 14 v. 3.3. When you get down to the map of the world game has simply off. There is no message and communicate. This happens in each scenario. I can't find a solution in the log files. If you help, I would be VERY grateful.

Thank you in advance.

When you get down to the map of the world game has simply off.
Do you mean that the game crashes without warning when you exit the worldmap?
Does that happen at EVERY island or only at specific ones?

Please post all the .log files from your main game folder, as well as a savegame on the worldmap that is affected by this problem.

Ooou, I'm sorry, my mistake. FROM 3D Sailing Mode TO Worldmap.

PS. PS. I do not know why, but the option "upload a file" doesn't see my save game in file.

Some file types will upload as they are. Others, such as savegames, must first be compressed. A good compression program is 7-Zip, available here:
7-Zip

I think those log files do not reflect your issue. You probably started the game and closed it immediately.

Ooou, I'm sorry, my mistake. FROM 3D Sailing Mode TO Worldmap.
Right, so the crash is ON the WorldMap. Do you have a screenshot of your F2>Nation Relations screen?
And does the crash occur immediately on the worldmap or is there a delay before it happens?

I do not know why, but the option "upload a file" doesn't see my save game in file.
Zip it up first. Windows can do that for you by using the right-click menu on any file.
Use "Copy to" > "Compressed (zipped) folder" (names may differ in your Windows version).

@Bart J.Wojnarowski, assuming you still want help, you will need to post that savegame plus a screenshot of your F2>Nations Relations Interface.
If not, I'll close this issue again.

@Bart J.Wojnarowski, assuming you still want help, you will need to post that savegame plus a screenshot of your F2>Nations Relations Interface.
If not, I'll close this issue again.
@Pieter Boelen Thanks for your help and sorry for the late reply, but I just had quite a lot of duties. The case is as follows
1. Install Intel Fix don't helped
2. Game crashes in every mission immediately, after entering the open sea
3. Please, here is screenshoot and savegames.

Attachments

• pirates.gif
    pirates.gif
    424.2 KB · Views: 171
  • -=Player=- QuickSave.zip
    579.8 KB · Views: 106
  • -=Player=- Santiago.zip
    580 KB · Views: 120
I thought perhaps you could have no enemies; that can potentially confuse the game.
But that doesn't seem to be the case.

How come you have the mod in what appears to be Polish?

I thought perhaps you could have no enemies; that can potentially confuse the game.
But that doesn't seem to be the case.

How come you have the mod in what appears to be Polish?
Oh I used translates files from @fjx (users from Poland, who's working on the translation) and lent his finite files. But I think here isn't problem, because in English version game crashed too...

Back