• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Issues with Game Crashing

FranciscoBerral

Landlubber
Hello, I am a new member in this forum and I have a problem when I start this mod. Sorry but I don´t understand where I can post this problem. I start the game with a character and my computer stop working after 30-45 seconds. My sistem operating is windows 8.1 64-bits and I installed the intel fix graphics in the base game because I had the similar problem. The game was installing in C:// games/ Bethesda Softworks/ Pirates of the Caribbean. I need help please.

Hello, I am a new member in this forum and I have a problem when I start this mod. Sorry but I don´t understand where I can post this problem. I start the game with a character and my computer stop working after 30-45 seconds. My sistem operating is windows 8.1 64-bits and I installed the intel fix graphics in the base game because I had the similar problem. The game was installing in C:// games/ Bethesda Softworks/ Pirates of the Caribbean. I need help please.
Ahoy there, welcome to the forum!

Please have a look here: New Horizons FAQ | PiratesAhoy!
One of the solutions there might help you. :doff

Define 'stops working'. Does the game freeze, or does your whole PC get stuck?

Okey thanks you. An ultimate questions, when I stay in the menu of character I don't choose the different options for example cargo hold, quest book, inventary or habilities of character. How solucionate this problem?

Okey thanks you. An ultimate questions, when I stay in the menu of character I don't choose the different options for example cargo hold, quest book, inventary or habilities of character. How solucionate this problem?

Are you saying you can't select the different menu's that pop up after you press F2? It should work fine with the mouse.

I can enter in the first menu where appear the image of the person but when I select other menu this it catches and no leaves me access

Back