• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

It takes too long to escape form ships!!!!

Kieran

Landlubber
Okay, in Build 12 the only thing that bugs me is that the distance to escape form enemy ships has doubled from 500 to 1000 units. Does anybody have a way to set htis back to the ogirginal setting because it makes the game extremely hard.

Thanks.

Just change it back in BuildSettings.h (or InternalSettings.h). BTW: The default in Build 12 is 500 units. In the Post Build 12 mods, it got changed to 1000 for some time, but that has been reset back to 500 months ago.

i dunno i find it too easy to escape from ships. you have to rmember in RL days of sail some chases would continue from dawn until night fell. if the one giving chase guessed right or it was a full moon it could continue for a couple of days

I would recommend changing it back though anyway: We had some bugs where you couldn't sail away, because there was an enemy ship at the other side of the island. Best keep it at the old value.

Back