• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Its posible to find POTC ships in sea?

matiasx07

Landlubber
Hey everyone! I have a question..

I will love to fight for example the Fliyng Dutchman when Im sailing free in the sea, but i never found it (except off course i boiught it in Isla de Muerta).. Or the Black Pearl, or The Queen Ane´s Revenge..

Is posible to edit any .ini to make it possible?

It wouldn't make much sense for PotC film ships to randomly show up with the wrong names and the wrong captains.

You can stage some battles though:
- Have the ships you want to fight you in your own fleet
- Use Cheat mode to change their Captain reputation to something really bad and your own reputation to really good
- Continue playing and your companions should Mutiny soon enough

That way you can create whatever battle you want.

Both Black Pearl and Flying Dutchman can be encountered in their respective quests. The Black Pearl is in both "Tales of a Sea Hawk" and "Hoist The Colours". The Flying Dutchman is in the "Elizabeth Shaw's Disappearance" side quest - which, being a side quest, is playable in most storylines and in Free-Play. Warning - the Flying Dutchman has an insane amount of hit points so be in a big ship with lots and lots of ammunition if you plan to fight her!

Back