• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Jack and Cookie's Europe Ex. Idea!

"CookieJack Expansion" a good idea???

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• maybe so

• Total voters
CJS, this *has* to be limited, as per Scheffnow - you can't go hogwild on this without bogging down the game - I think the only way to do it is the way I suggested - MINIMALIST.

One room, one warp, one quest, no streets, no ports, no new islands, just a LOCATION. Dialog, yip, yap, warp back, a year and a half has gone by and you have spent a lot of money feeding your crews getting there and coming back... Is it really worth it? Most `cross-ocean` ventures were financed by countries, not the sweat off your own backs...

cat, thankx...maybe i was a bit headstrong on this idea, but still i like my idea. i wish there was a better engine to work with, but i guess you gotta work with what ya got eh? lol maybe there is some way to make this mod be AMAZINGLY cool and still not mess up the game and make it slow, but ill start thinkin...in the mean time, i guess this idea is scrapped... :) :yes

not entirely sure this would work, but maybe for the europe quest, you could duplicate one of the english towns, edit out the palms and call it portsmouth

Hey ive got an idea,,the idea is get a copy of some ports,add it together and call it PortAhoy! :cheers :p:

Back