• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Jarl's treasure

Gunnar

Sailor Apprentice
Ahoy, got stucked with this quest. After speaking to alchemist on Antigua quest not updates when i read the log in cabin. I get the message "recived new document" and after it can't use the log anymore(knocking sound when trying to equip)
Also the alchemist has another dialogue option about latin, after this "recived new document" pops up but i get nothing ... I have tried to load older saves but that doesn't help.

Any ideas?

Sounds like a bug. Did you know that this game is not very compatible with Win10? It´s officially made for WinXP and Win7.

Yeah I am aware of that. Just wanted to make sure if im totally screwed, I don't feel like starting over at this point. Pity because I really like the story :/ I guess I'll try some even older savegame. If that won't help I don't know what could.
Thanks anyway ;)

You could try to uninstall and reinstall the whole game and start with an older save then. If that still doesn´t help, then there must be an incompatibility with your sytem.

Hmm do you think switching language to russian may help? There were some non letter signs in conversation window ...

I don´t think so. This sounds like one of many parts in the game that didn´t get translated but nothing more.

It´s only one of the DLC´s. You can still play everything else. The Jolly Roger DLC is known for a lot of bugs and in the end you have to suffer a long time with very bad reputation. This quest is really dispensable ;)

Ok It was me being idiot :/ posting it for future because there will be another poor soul with such a way of thinking:
after visiting alchemist on Antigua YOU DO NOT RECIVE NEW DOCUMENT PHYSICALLY, just an entry in log book documents ...
I am sorry for this :cheers to all who wasted time on my unexsiting problems

Back