• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Job as a bounty hunter

Killer7181

Landlubber
The moneylender of the Willemstad said to me that John Avery went to Barbados but he is not sure and he said to me go to the tavern to find more information.

Then I go to the tavern and talked to everyone but there is no new information.

Then I go to Barbados talk to the moneylender but nothing happens and talked to the people in the tavern but nothing happens..

Any idea what to do??
Thanks in advance

nevermind the 1st problem...

now I've got a new problem, Ive talked to the moneylender in the Panama city and he told me to go to Fort de France in Martinique..

Then I've got to Fort de France and talked to the moneylender, when I talked to the moneylender there is no option about John Avery..

I've got this the same problem in Barbados but after I reload the game it was fixed.. But now no matter how many times I reload the game nothing happens... Grrrr

Can somebody help me out?

If it's a captain ,that John, ask the port control man about him.This way you can track him , find his destination.

go to the tavern and talk to people about rumors. One of them will tell you something about john then follow that lead.

Back