• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Joshamee Gibbs, Aztec compass?

Ericja777

Landlubber
Dont hate me if Im putting this in the wrong place. I cant seem to find any information on this anywhere else either. Does the compass Gibbs gives you have any real purpose? It goes into the quest items section of inventory. Im also playing the new Brave Black Flag Campaign. Any hints? Spoilers are cool too. Thanks!

This compass brings the island "Isla de Muerta" to the world map. You will find Vanderdeckens shipyard , on one of the locations, where you can
buy several unique ships,he dont care about the caliber of cannons, so you can add very big guns to a small ship. surprise the enemy. Also some
other good stuff is going on there. Some other locations are used in Quests . So it is a must.:pirate07:

Last edited:
Uhm maybe you should look at the map and search for an island which cannot be found.. ;) I hope you've seen the PotC movies^^

It unlocks the 'Isle de Muerte', which is south from Cayman

Ah, thanks! Il have to go check that out. :D Those working on the uild mod should consider adding some sort of hint to the description of the item, so people have a better idea of what it does. Unless I completely missed something in eh description or dialogue.

When you get the compass, the island shows up on the WorldMap and the Map interface.
If you don't notice it appeared straight away, sooner or later you should run across it somewhere.... :wp

Back