• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Just two questions

V

Valium

Hi guys.
Today I met Morgan in his residence in Port Royal, Jamaica and my character asked him about 'pearl diving at sea'.
Morgan said that I should to talk with 'the best corsair in the whole wide world' named Sharp.
I went to local brothel and Leticia said that he sailed to Willemstad.

I've never met with something like that in this game.
Is it a quest?
Does someone explain me this mission?

My second question could be strange. I noticed that Morgan has got many residences in islands - ok, he is a famous corsair, but who is Ines de Las Sierra ? She has got many residences like Morgan, but I don't know her.

Please, explain these two questions.

Regards,
Matthew

Hi
If you catch Sharpe in the harbor (Someone in the street will tell you he's there, you can also savescumm that till he's there, then you have to go immediately at sea and "sail to" Sharpe) he'll give you some advices about pearl divers, you can go then and catch them, at Cayman Islands for example, they have many tartanes, it's funny thing to do, you don't have to sink them, you get your ship parallel to a tartane a get some pearls. You can do that several times. When you're tired of it, you can start Search for Sharpe's Spy Quest (in the forum).
Ines must be part of a national questline, or Isabelle Quest? Can't remember. Have a look at those questlines if you really want to know it. Ines doesn't have any further role in the game.

you got answer for the first question,
the second question maybe about French quest line? i think it is in Havana (maybe, didn't play French quest line for a long time)

Thanks guys. I didn't guessed that Sharpe's Spy Quest could be related with this guy.

To be honest I don't know who Ines can be. I try to write all national quests and may I find there something about her.
I've never finished some national questline and I've been wondering if work for England or France.

Back