• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Justice Island

PiratingMuscles

Landlubber
Hello, i need some help, by the walkthrough it says you loose all ye offc, ship n items when you get into COAS, so it tells u to buy a tartane, my problem is about my officers, i actually have an full frigate of officers, and IDK how to assign them to my ship to put em all together in my ship and leave em in the port control, the only guy i can actually leave is the ships skippers, all the other officers wont go, so i want to know if ill need some other tartanes for each officer, or i can assign them all to a single ship and leave it on the port control?

:yes

Yes - I think you can only assign a captain to each of the other ships that you have.

So if you have 6 officers that you want to keep - you need 6 ships to put in the Port Control each with one of them as its captain.

Also I think there is a limit ( 3 or 4) on the number of ships you can put in the Port Control of each Port.

:read

Back