• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Ker plunk, ready to Moore

Harmsway

Sailor Apprentice
I've never liked the sound of the anchor dropping when arriving at harbor... "Lieutenant why are we anchored? I didn't give that order. Scott-Padget go below at once"

So I thought I try something different. Now I have two pair of bells ring. I wasn't sure at first if I like this any better but wow I do. Much better.

Some may say this is not a proper bell signal but it sure beats Ker Plunk!

LOL!!!:onya That's what modding is all about. I love the reference. I see that you like REAL movies like me. You will be interested to know that even though GOF ERAs Mod3 is mostly made up of historical characters like MOD2, just as I made Bartholomew Redd(Walter Matthau) a character in mod2, I've already made both LT. Scott-Padgett and CAPT Crawford in Mod3. They look so much like Dirk Bogarde and Alec Guiness its amazing. I'm very proud of my work but unwilling to post a spoiler until the mod is closer to completion. I'm even considering making a new bosun character patterned off of Vizard.

Damn the Defiant is a real aficionados movie and one of my favorites. Too bad more folks are not familiar with all of these great classics!!! I've also already used some of the music from the movie in ERAs3's music. MK

http://www.tcm.com/mediaroom/video/194475/Damn-The-Defiant-Original-Trailer-.html

Last edited:
Great movie with a good ending. You got that right, the reference of course is from the Captain not having control of his ship. Mods like yours give it back. Well done.

Ah your killing me. I haven't the chance to try out all the period ships in MOD2 and your teasing with MOD3. Can't wait.

H.M.S. Defiant is indeed a pretty darn good film! I watched it again a few months ago. :woot

Back