• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Ketch "Nonsuch" 1654

pgargon

Freebooter
Storm Modder
Storm Modeller
HMS Nonsuch, an 8-gun ketch purchased in 1654 and sold in 1667, later as the civilian vessel Nonsuch making the trading voyage establishing the Hudson's Bay Company.

Update 07.Nov 2010
+ Fix reverse lighting bug

http://www.pyratesahoy.com/potc/pgargon/HMS%20Nonsuch/HMS_Nonsuch_1.01.rar

Have fun. ;)

Some Picture

Ohhhhh, one of my favourite 'little' ships! Really looking forward to it :onya

Well rather than adding new ships this would replace the Ketch we have which i alway's thourght looked to much like the Cutter, anyway hope to see iot in game some. Nice work bud. :onya

That is looking fine! Finally a 17th century ship ;)
Wonder what you are gonna do next? A fine Fluy or Galleon ;). (I am sorry for the pressure. :p)

Looking good pgargon, i seriously can't wait to see this ship in the carabbean. :will

doesn't that thing have a pair of mortars mounted on the foredeck? i used that exact same ship as a base for my bombarding ketch.

Lovely little ship with amazing details :onya

doesn't that thing have a pair of mortars mounted on the foredeck? i used that exact same ship as a base for my bombarding ketch.

Ahem, this ship is going to sink if you put two heavy mortars on it :p

Are you sure it wasn´t the HMS Granado?

No, the do not get a mortar. This Ketch is only 53 feet long. Unless he wants to immerse himself. ;)

could be. seems the same. the nonsuch's rigging seems really strange though, but i like it.

That is it, I am not going to comment anymore. You just KNOW your work is great! Why do you need compliments if you know you're good ;)

Yay she has masts, and this ship is looking better all the time. That third pic shows the size difference really well. I know that its a Frigate behind you but i can't quiet make out which one. It looks like the Suprise or the Boussole since they are both the same model. But then it looks like the Constitution too, ok i'm 90% sure its the Constitution.

Sorry i just like to know the ship behind as that helps me see the size difference more easily because i know the Constitution is bigger than the Suprise.

Anyway i look forward to seeing this baby ingame soon. :dance

Yes Luke159. In the second picture is the Constitution and behind the Surprise. Tuesday is releaseday.

Thanks Pieter, the next ship is already in progress and it is 1636 and a famous ship of the French. :dance

Back