• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Kill the beggars - Diplomat

UndefinedM

Landlubber
Hey everyone

As the title says, i'm stuck with the kill the beggars quest.
I got the letter from curacao, and brought it to the beggar. Then went back to curacao to ask about Teaser Dan. The bartender there said something about a Peter, but i'm not sure what he meant. Anyway, i tried a couple of diplomats to get info about the dutch trading company, but no one has the right dialog option. Where am i wrong? :D

Hey everyone

As the title says, i'm stuck with the kill the beggars quest.
I got the letter from curacao, and brought it to the beggar. Then went back to curacao to ask about Teaser Dan. The bartender there said something about a Peter, but i'm not sure what he meant. Anyway, i tried a couple of diplomats to get info about the dutch trading company, but no one has the right dialog option. Where am i wrong? :D

seek for peter stuyvesant's (governor of curacao) chest:keith then a new entry for your log book will appear.
you should read the dialogs carfully because not every information is written down in your log book.

seek for peter stuyvesant's (governor of curacao) chest:keith then a new entry for your log book will appear.
you should read the dialogs carfully because not every information is written down in your log book.

i actually already went for the governor's chest. After finding it locked i went for the keymaster, payed some money, waited a couple of days. Then i got the key after killing the guards and i stole the letter and the treasure from the chest. After bringing the letter back to the head beggar he sent me again to curacao to get info about Dan. That's where i'm stuck, after talking with the bartender in curacao. The walkthrough in another topic says to go to a diplomat after talking with the bartender, but no one has the right dialog.

i actually already went for the governor's chest. After finding it locked i went for the keymaster, payed some money, waited a couple of days. Then i got the key after killing the guards and i stole the letter and the treasure from the chest. After bringing the letter back to the head beggar he sent me again to curacao to get info about Dan. That's where i'm stuck, after talking with the bartender in curacao. The walkthrough in another topic says to go to a diplomat after talking with the bartender, but no one has the right dialog.

ahhh...at this point...:facepalm
you have to go to a pirate settlement and you have to speak with a diplomat about trading company. you have to write a name in the dialog...the name he wants to hear is "Oliver Trust".
if you still write it take the next step and visit oliver in marigo.

Ah! Voila! I remember ... :facepalm
You have to go talk to Peter Stuyvesant: I will not say anything important but is necessary for the quest.
After you go to the diplomat.

Ah! Voila! I remember ... :facepalm
You have to go talk to Peter Stuyvesant: I will not say anything important but is necessary for the quest.
After you go to the diplomat.

that's it! i didn't talked with the governor before going to the pirates :D
Thanks to both! Onward to coas :D

Back