• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Kill the beggars

Killer7181

Landlubber
I have a problem on where to go next after talking to the tavern owner in Willemstad.. The logbook says something like "He says it's not a wise thing to meddle in. Pshaw! Am I not a pirate?"

Any idea where to go next??

diplomat at pirate tavern, he will be asking u a name, u type in 'oliver trust' and he will tell u where to find oliver trust.

I can't seem to find any beggars to talk to in the first place after refusing to kill them.

I've waited until after noon, didn't see any. I've been other capital cities and done the same without seeing any. Will they show up anywhere at random or what? I've gone to the tavern and waited until evening that did nothing to help.

I started a new game and it works this time, however the old game none of the beggars spawn. There is a character generation error displayed in the top right in the old game I wasn't paying attention to that appears around the time the beggars are supposed too. I suppose somewhere along the line the beggar's generation was broken in my old game...

Back