• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Killing Edward Law...

<!--quoteo(post=329622:date=Jun 16 2009, 06:39 PM:name=fry)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fry @ Jun 16 2009, 06:39 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=329622"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=329615:date=Jun 16 2009, 11:38 AM:name=Axet)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Axet @ Jun 16 2009, 11:38 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=329615"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->How did you find him? I talked to everyone in Bermuda, went down there and nothing. I've tried going into the city and talking to everyone and even sat outside for two months waiting to see if his ship shows up. Did I miss something between Bermuda and Cumana?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

If your ship is too high a class he wont show up.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA omg ! that means i gota store my freeken mow in cumana port .... since i got isabellas timed quest i got stealth 96 tnx 2 da Sordids fort explorit ( i have not even sailed a smaller ship than warship omg this is gona suck) ill gona have 2 do my rambo boarding that made me milions at the early game anyway tnx 4 saving me time

Hi all

I've been trying to locate Law and have been sailing(fast travel mode)around Cumana in a sloop for 30 days... reload... sail and repeat but he never seems to show up. Can anyone help with this and does his ship have one of those orange sails?

Thanks

Baron

I can't find him. I'm in a lugger, I can see the cumana fort clearly (it's close enough to not be obscured by fog) and he's still not here. What did I do wrong?

Back