• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Killing Isabella

But did shooting her in the face kill her or just make her need persuading from her cousin to take you back xD:

Ye silly fellers!
mybad.gif
Isabella be easy tew keep happy an' after an emerald brooch or two, ye gits tew foller her once agin upstairs!
w00t.gif

Ye silly fellers!
mybad.gif
Isabella be easy tew keep happy an' after an emerald brooch or two, ye gits tew foller her unct agin upstairs!
w00t.gif
"Madame" Leticia and her friends are better, less fastidious and are in all ports; even the maids of taverns ...
Jack Sparrow docet... :sail

But did shooting her in the face kill her or just make her need persuading from her cousin to take you back xD:

Well she keeled over and lay on the floor in a puddle of blood, so either I'd blown her brains out or she was so taken by my display of manliness that she swooned and fainted. And had a profuse period, apparently. :?

what does the dialog say? Is it the same as the brothel? and, do you have to be married to her?
Yes, after marriage, obviously. Isabella is a woman very moralist! :cry
I do not remember the exact dialogue, in the house of Isabella, after the marriage. You must be gentle and patient, and make small gifts.
But after she no longer wants you to do the pirate... :eww

Back