• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

"Killing the beggars" Help

Cuco

Landlubber
Hello,im new to this site as a matter of fact just joined a couple of mins ago,been reading it as anonymous for a while i failed to find a topic like this so il post it.
Thing is Im playing Peter Blood and im pretty sure that when i encountered oliver trust the first time i rejected him without even knowing about the reward he offers,even more i did not talk to the beggars or anyone, just wnet on sailing and now after quite some time i want to do that quest but since i havent even started it i do not know how to get the quest again, as peter blood im an english and i think that main city of england is Port of Spain so i Went there sat some time but there is no oliver trust, any ideas how i can aquire the quest or em i doing something wrong?

...or em i doing something wrong?
No, that's okay.
Main city of england is Port Royal, not Port of Spain. You've met Oliver in Port Royal, if you have spoken. Meet him again until the end of quest, in Marigo.
Now you just have to talk to three beggars in the city randomly, and then a fourth that will be shown.
The fourth beggar will tell you what to do.

Thanks a lot figured it out, got me scared for a bit there since it went good for me so far...But the thing is right now the third beggar sent me to Marigot to find a person named Fyorken Aarste witch shoud tell me more im guessing thats the 4th person everyone is talking about but i cant find him :/

The city and the name of the fourth beggar are random; they are defined by the third beggar and change if repeat the loading of the dialogue.
However you should try to find the beggars from 09:00 (or 09:30?) to 20.00 approx.
Sometimes are difficult to find, should explore the streets.
If you have a save of the 3rd beggar, reload, and obtain a city more favorable: Marigo (Holland) is the enemy of the British.
Is better English or French city. :doff

Thanks,well i made it there but this time it isnt about the damn quests,the game crashes like hell there,like if i move a muscle the engine crashes,any idea this is realy frustrating.

EDIT:By "Made it there" i meant City of abandoned ships.

Back