• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

La Aguja - The Needle

Map Maker

Powder Monkey
I was looking thru the characters and thought that Teresa Moreno sound interesting, so I started a new game. Arrived at Pirate Settlement with mission to disrupt pirate operations. Does this questline actually exist? It sounds promising, but I couldn't figure out what to do.

No, there is no quest associated with this. She is player type "Agent", the same as Milady de Winter (or anyone else if you choose it instead of the default "Rebel"). So she gets that initial briefing, and after that it's up to you to make whatever trouble you can.

If you play the "Hornblower" storyline, you'll meet Teresa Moreno. (The photographic interface picture is not random. She's also a character in the "Hornblower" TV series and the model is an attempt to depict her.) Almost all character models, including many main and secondary characters from storylines, can be chosen in FreePlay. This partly to get extra game value from the model and partly so that, if you liked the character in the story, you can then play as that character yourself.

Then you definitely want to play the "Hornblower" storyline, where you will also meet Richard Sharpe, several times.

I tried playing Hornblower early on, but could get past the duel. I seen all the movies maybe I'll give it another try.

Back