• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

lack of xp

have trading license and spanish flag. fort still attacks me.... sucks...

in every spanish port but the one where the husband is i have no trouble entering...
Try Dutch flag (and spanish license).
Check with F2-> countries (right) if you have Spanish bounty on their heads. If you have Spanish bounty, you must go to the diplomat, to pay money and wait 15 days (without attacking Spanish).
If you have Spanish bounty on their heads, not even come with the flag ONU.

Won't be long playing with Isabella's heart :luv that you will want to shoot her right between the eyes. :shoot: :d:

Yes she really is a B#*%h! :wp

Won't be long playing with Isabella's heart :luv that you will want to shoot her right between the eyes. :shoot: :d:

Yes she really is a B#*%h! :wp
:whipa
Usually the quest of Isabella is the last, after all other quests, and after the quest-line pirate and quest-line national ; is the retirement of the PG, his civil death... :rumgone
The alternative is ... kill Isabella :facepalm :walkplank

Her request have been tweaked for CM V3, though you still have to live an honest life to keep her happy, it just wont' be as expensive ;)

what honest life???? i've been pillaging and blowing ships up since marrying her and she hasn't said anything about it???

Back