• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Planned Feature Large Ships for Rival Pirates

How would you like to see larger ships for pirates handled?

• Other, please specify below

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Historically speaking blackbeard had a fleet of 4 ships at one point and in the early days of privateering there have been raids of up to 16 pirate ships to take on a town. So We might be able to increase the difficulty of pirates a bit.

@Bartolomeu o Portugues send me a pm with your idea's please then I will share mine with you. I'm not ready to discuss them openly yet because I dont want to get hopes up to high yet incase I fail :p.

I recall the Red Flag Fleet of China having an armada which the local governments and armies couldn't stop. They were a pirate fleet. Can't remember how many full sized war ships they had.

With the potential of alternate history, I'd say it should be possible for pirates to obtain and use unusual ships. It would naturally be restricted to exceptional NPC pirates, as they'd have the most chance to do something unusual (possibly suicidal) and gain the means to succeed at such. If the situation began to change dramatic, like a Red Flag Fleet of the Caribbean began to form, then you'd probably get to see more pirates in full war fittings.

I approve of any interaction between Asian powers made possible in the game (more or less).

We could do with some more Asian character model textures if we go that route. Would also be useful for a Singapore "At World's End" extention to the Jack Sparrow storyline.

I just want the pirates in my game to have better ships and I also want to get the flying Dutchman commanded by davy jones sailing in cozumel and the queen annes revenge commanded by blackbeard sailing near charlestown but I do not understand how to do

Can you help tell me how to do it in my game?

Sorry for bad english

Back