• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed Levelling: Error.log Entries due to Missing Attributes

Yes I did. but I executed the console command in port like you said, but in the other topic you said to use it in the townhall
Ah, yes. I think at the time I DID execute it from the port and later found out that doesn't work.
So you have to go to the townhall first and then execute it there. Sorry 'bout that. :facepalm

I did the following:
- Select the Free Play storyline
- Choose "Francisco de Almeida"
- Execute that code through console while in port
- Go to Townhall
- Assign any random character as Fort Commander
- Assign the fake "Claire Larrousse" character as Governor
Just did this again and only error I got was when saving (in the townhall before I execute the code).
No other error logs appeared, so maybe I fixed this already? @Pieter Boelen can you confirm this problem doesn't appear anymore?

Just did this again and only error I got was when saving (in the townhall before I execute the code).
No other error logs appeared, so maybe I fixed this already? @Pieter Boelen can you confirm this problem doesn't appear anymore?
Mark it as "Needs Testing" and I'll check it tomorrow after installing your latest fixes.

I know it happened consistently last weekend.

It could be that the problem was with the fort commander. I fixed something in there, the fort commanders weren't properly initialized yet because I made a typo. So maybe that was the case now I think about it that does sound very plausible

Maybe. On a Colony Capture, you do end up replacing the fort commander.

I did the same test I did before with Colony Capture and didn't get any errors this time.
So I think we're good here now. :cheers

Back