• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help loading bug

Jacob

Sailor
Storm Modder
Hi Again!

I have a problem i reinstall my game 5 times and i cant load a tale of hawk story
it just throwing me into deskop?

Can sombody explain and help me with this

Thanks for any help

Attachments

• Zrzut ekranu (182).png
    Zrzut ekranu (182).png
    226.7 KB · Views: 317
Have you tried the Intel Fix?
That often works in situations like you describe.

Yea i tried Thanks :)

Also a question about Maltese Abbey

HOW am I suppose to kill the skeleton which is NOT DEAD (That skeleton with dagger)? How can i kill him?!

Also About Maltese Abbey I asking About Indian treasure quest am i supposed to enter to crypt (loojing Khael Roa-Dungeon for places to dig ) and HOW THIS TREASURE LOOKS LIKE?!

If it is what I think it is, there is a corpse lying around somewhere.

Hi Again!

I have a problem i reinstall my game 5 times and i cant load a tale of hawk story
it just throwing me into deskop?

Can sombody explain and help me with this

Thanks for any help
I'm going to guess that "Pliki programow (x86)" translates to "Program files (x86)". If so, you should install the game somewhere else. Windows security does silly things to programs which are installed in "Program files" or "Program files (x86)".

My own choice is "Games\Pirates of the Caribbean".

I got a BLOODY SERIOUS QUESTION which section i should looking cause i was in all places (Redmond Dungeon,Church,Khael Roa abbey) AND I CANT FIND ANY CORPSES NOR THE TREASURE IN DIG PLACES!!!!

bloody serious i dont know build mod that well..let me know the quest i cant dig in the files

I got a BLOODY SERIOUS QUESTION which section i should looking cause i was in all places (Redmond Dungeon,Church,Khael Roa abbey) AND I CANT FIND ANY CORPSES NOR THE TREASURE IN DIG PLACES!!!!
You mention "Redmond" and "Khael Roa". Are you playing a mod, or is this the stock game straight from CD? If it's a mod, which version are you using?

it's a Original Places You know Maltese Abbey (behind the door) front door Church and Crypt That looks like khael roa (Cozumel Dungeon)

Back