• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Loansharks

Yes, you do. And you'll get some hitman ships chasing you as well, I think.

It might be an interesting challenge - get as much money as you can, from as many loansharks as possible, buy yourself some big guns and a private army, and see who remains standing at the end...

Probably not you.

You're not actually surprised there is a penalty, are you? :rolleyes:

In the original, you also got rep loss, if I recall.
And the hitman squadron is also stock game code, I think.

It's definitly rather difficult to continue honest play after you failed to pay your debts in time.

This might be fun, I'd love to try a survivor style campaign being hunted by all the Caribbean's banking cartels!

There is no law. I am the law!

I never borrowed money from the loansharks, so i cant imagine how "fun" is to be chasen by them.....i might try it someday ^^

Isnt there a storyline where the hero is running away from its debths and blah blah blah.....i guess its the french chevalier's storyline....

Do the hero actually run away from his debths all the time until he got money to pay?

Nope; that part of the description isn't actually incorporated in that story yet.
And Thomas is now too busy to continue work on it. :(

Why don't we have some fun with this:

Each of us take a fast ship and borrow as much money as we can, then run away and try to hide! See how long we survive against the debt collectors!

And more fun, we can write here on how we fare in this "game"

Warning: Don't try in real life!

Back