• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Localization

T

Toland

I'm not certain if there is still any interest in this particular game, seeing as how it appears to be a complete flop overall, but I bought it and got the SuperMOD and couldn't help but sigh occasionally.

A good deal of the dialog appears to have been mashed through a Google or Bablefish translation system two or three times until it's hard to even decipher.

So I'm going into it and doing a little localization for the English side of things. Also going to add some dialog trees. I may or may not add any new dialog, but at the very least making the basic dialog not sound terrible will be more immersive for me.

So if there is any interest, I may be able to post up the changes I make in a somewhat unofficial 'Update 6' or whatever SuperMOD seems to have ended at unless there is something else in the works along these lines.

I'm sure there will be some people who would appreciate that. I think some people actually also started work on something like that a while ago. You might want to check some of the older forum posts on the AoP forums and see if you can find anything.

Back