• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Location "ShipDeck3"

BLSPBlackDeath

Landlubber
My game has CTDs when I'm in the Storyline of Jack Sparrow.
I found out that the problem occours when my game is loading the location "ShipDeck3".

I could solve the problem by renaming "ShipDeck3" to another "ShipDeck#".
But this CTD will occur in the futur when I try to board a Menowar, so please can somebody help me to fix the location?
Thanks in advance,
Blackdeath

That location works fine when you visit the deck of a large ship, so I don't know what about it could cause a problem. :?
Perhaps some other code is interfering, or not agreeing with the location; either way, we need a storyline coder to take a look...

You are right. There was another CTD in the Storyline a little bit latter, involving the "Black_Pearl" location and Norrington.
I changed Black_Pearl to ShipDeck 2 and it worked again fine.
And after that I have tried to board the Dauntless just to confirm the CTDs and it worked fine. (I had a terrible death on the second Gundeck ... so many British Soldiers) But no CTD. :dance
Thanks for the answer.
I'm now trough the Storyline, pewhh.

Can you enable error logging? Maybe there's a clue as to why the game would crash on that deck in there?

Back