• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Looking For A Patch Link

Badger

Landlubber
Hi All

Been a long time away from "CoAS". The last time I played it I installed and enjoyed the combined mod, and so this time I've set about finding it again, but have discovered instead that there's a "Gentlemen of Fortune" mod, which as long as I am getting the gist of it correctly, is the combined mod but with all kinds of extra booty. :)

I've been a little confused over which to download, but having read a few threads I've gone ahead and downloaded the GoF1.2 version instead of the GoF2.0 as it seems it has more content? (Again I might have the wrong end of that stick.)

Anyway.. I've just downloaded the 1.2 but have not tried to apply it yet as I've read that you also need a subsequent patch for the mod and that they need to be applied at the same time. This being where I have encountered a problem as initially I was unable to find a working link for either the main mod or its patch. Now I found the mod, but the patch is still elusive.

Can anyone give me a working link for the patch?

Many thanks
Badger

Back