• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Looking for a save game..

BootstrapBill

Landlubber
Hello

Will anyone be kind enough to provide a savegame/games where you have the BlackPearl/Flying Dutchman cursed and non cursed versions?

I am really curious to see them in game... I don't want spoilers how to get them... I presume this can be done playing through one of the adventures right?

Is it also possible to have the classic Jack Sparrow character skin and to play as Davy Jones and Crew?

Thanks!
G

Which game version are you using? You get the Black Pearl in the Jack Sparrow storyline in the Build 14 Alpha, of course.
You never do get the Flying Dutchman, because she's a quest ship.
But you can buy all such ships for a hefty sum from Hendrick Vanderdecken, who is a bit tricky to find.
Ask here if you want to know where he is.
The Jack Sparrow storyline is an exception; you have to follow the story in order to be able to find Vanderdecken.

You can buy character models like Davy Jones and Jack Sparrow from the pirate tailors.
We don't have any REAL Davy Jones crew models; we're using some seaweedy skeletons instead.

All of the above is assuming you're using the most recent Build 14 Alpha version.

Thanks Pieter

I didn't realise all these ships can be purchased. I have installed the latest version Build 14 plus SP 2.

I will play a bit and see how it goes.... If I don't have any luck I will ask again.

Thank you!
G

One slight hint: he really is well-hidden, unless you know where to search.
Talking to a certain well-known character in a certain well-known spot allows you to find him. ;)

Back