• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

looks like there is no solution !!

tgytmr

Landlubber
i ve been playing this game so long and im stuck in somewehere in TENOCHTITLAN quest as we all know we need 10 totems to finish enter the temple BUT there is a cornerstone in the game while you are in COAS quest after a specific mission all your items and chests will be forever gone (i mean before you go there you can store your items to your ship which you leave at some port controller and you wont find your items when you get back there ) nOW MY PROBLEM is i didnt finish the TENOCHTITLAN quest before i go to COAS but i had the MICTLANTOCHIATLI totem before i go there.Ä° stored this totem to my ship and couldnt find it there when im back i collected other 9 totems but couldnt find MICTLANTOCHIATLI anywhere it can be only found in san juan del norte cave but i took it before and game erased it while i was in COAS .(Ä° VE CHECKED MY EARLY SAVES BEFORE GOÄ°NG THERE Ä° FOUND THÄ°S TOTEM Ä°N Ä°TS EXACT PLACE ) anyway im sure i wont be able to find this totem in that cave anymore but there are some alternative ways to have some totems im wondering if someone can tell me something about this totem like where can i find it elsewhere.Or is it possible to have it after COAS quest.

I'm not sure if it's possible to find this totem elsewhere. It may be possible to buy it from a street vendor, but they only have them rarely.
Anyway, you can't actually store items on a ship. The chest in your cabin isn't associated with any particular ship, it's associated with you. If you put stuff in it and then switch ships, the stuff moves to the new ship. To store items at the port controller, give them to the officer you're leaving behind with the ship. You do need to be higher level than they are to get it back, though.
Also, you can store your items in COAS before the point where you lose them. There's a ship named Diffindur, it's out in open water and not connected to the others with bridges. Swim around it and into the crack in its hull. There's a chest in which you can store your items (but don't put cash in it or it'll disappear; you can use the other chests around COAS to store your cash, but you have to retreive it quickly or it'll disappear as well)

I'm not sure if it's possible to find this totem elsewhere. It may be possible to buy it from a street vendor, but they only have them rarely.
Anyway, you can't actually store items on a ship. The chest in your cabin isn't associated with any particular ship, it's associated with you. If you put stuff in it and then switch ships, the stuff moves to the new ship. To store items at the port controller, give them to the officer you're leaving behind with the ship. You do need to be higher level than they are to get it back, though.
Also, you can store your items in COAS before the point where you lose them. There's a ship named Diffindur, it's out in open water and not connected to the others with bridges. Swim around it and into the crack in its hull. There's a chest in which you can store your items (but don't put cash in it or it'll disappear; you can use the other chests around COAS to store your cash, but you have to retreive it quickly or it'll disappear as well)
yeah i know them all right now besides i couldnt find my officers when i get back to the caribbean also (my level was 42 when i reach COAS) somehow i face interesting problems like this now i know its reason but what i dont know is if i can get this totem elsewhere ... its aztec war god and has a place in dialogs during mission thats why i have worries about finding it coz i dont think it has an alternative like other totems(i also made a wide search through the caribbean)

Well I don't know about vanilla. (I think we changed this so it would be easier to find the totems.) But....playing the combined mods I have picked up a complete set of totems to include the war god at vending stands around the Carribean over time. This is not a quick process, because you never know who is going to have which one and where.

MK

It was possible in vanilla too to buy the totems from vendors, just it seems they are more frequent in cmv32.

Oh, and items you give to officers to keep 'em safe - give them to those officers you are planning to keep, then buy them ships and leave those ships with port control (one ship per officer, and i think only 3 ships per port), since when you get to the CoAS ship with which you get there is sunk + all people aboard, including officers die.

Back