• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Lost Deck Picture of Carrack In GOF 2.0!

Blaze Devlin

Sailor
Storm Modder
:ahoy

During deleting some ships in GOF 2.0 Mod, I lost one of the deck images of the class 4 "Carrack". Has somebody the necessary image to download for me?

Below I show you a picture so can see there a gray bold field instead of the right image of the ship:

GOF 2.0 PA! 1.png

Thanks again!!

:ship

In order to add/remove ships you have to start a new game. Do you have a list of the ships you have removed and any reason on why you removed them it might help the guys working on GOF 2.5.

In order to add/remove ships you have to start a new game. Do you have a list of the ships you have removed and any reason on why you removed them it might help the guys working on GOF 2.5.

Here is the list of the deleted ships: 1. Bermuda Sloop, reason: name of the ship 2. Merchant Schooner Hannah, reason: American ship in 17th Century Caribbean (?), building year 1775 3. Frigate L`Entreprise (USS Enterprise), reason: American ship in 17th Century Caribbean (?), capturing year 1705 4. Gaff Schooner (Schooner L), reason: name of the ship 5. Shnyava, reason: name of the ship 6. Raa Frigate, reason: name of the ship 7. Golden Hind (Fast Galleon1), reason: building year 1710.

Hi Blaze Devlin!
As far as I understand your problem is solved here:
RESOURCE/INI/interfaces/pictures.

You need to enter your ship.
For example like this:
[SHIPS_Carrack]
sTextureName = ships\Carrack.tga
wTextureWidth = 128
wTextureHeight = 128
picture = ship,0,0,128,128

Back