• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Lost Sheep

carmenara

Pandora's Kitten
Storm Modder
Yes it's me again.

I'm sure such an issue might be noticed already but the option to change officers' and the main characters' names need to be looked at - changing the names, or even clicking on the name by accident would cause the current profile to be lost, making saves impossible unless the game were restarted.

Perhaps a "rename" button should be created to prevent such accidents, at least until the issue with the profiles is remedied?

And it is such a great feature too - customising your avatar with costumes and all..

Ummm look at the fixes for Alpha 10

We have noticed this and already come up with a way around it :shrug

Ah, I see there are several revisions to the A10 fix.

I have redownloaded and installed the "alpha 10 fix updated" as posted by you at 17 October. I couldn't find anything newer. Hopefully that shall work.

(Hmn, perhaps files should be labelled by date in such cases; no fiddling with fixes of fixes).

Ps. Disabling the DirectSail mod seems to make the game faster, but occasional CTDs occur when dropping from map to 3D sail view in empty seas. Or when encountering pirate groups or islands (where there are random pirate vessels off the coast). No idea how to isolate that, other than reloading, relocating and dropping out of 'warp' at a different sea location.

Everytime a new fix is released I say that the link has been updated and also post the link in that post...

That way people who play know that a new fix is available and new players dont have to worry about downloading 4 fixes ;)

I don't think we can make fixes easier to find than they already are. :facepalm

CTDs only when DirectSail is off? UH??? :shock

I had one when testing out why Isla De Muerte wasnt letting us moor when it was off (AGES AGO).

I keep it on though most of the time :yes

Back