• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Lucrezia - a Danielle variant

Grey Roger

Sea Dog
Staff member
Administrator
Storm Modder
Lucrezia - actually "lukreci" - showed up in the CoAS forum as a new character model:
One more Danielle

She's a variant of "Danielle" and although CoAS has a different set of "Danielle" models to suit its different animations, the texture can be applied to a PoTC "Danielle" variant. A bit of fixing to neck and eyes, add in the necessary files for PoTC's talking head, add relevant entries into "initModels.c" and "models_description.txt", and here's the result:
Lukreci.jpg

That screenshot was taken before I'd made the interface pictures - in fact, it was used for the interface pictures.

Character interface, outfit selection, in game showing status icon:
Lukreci_character.jpg Lukreci_select_outfit.jpg Lukreci_game.jpg

The whole lot will be going into the next update archive, but for those of you who can't wait, try this. You'll need to have the existing update archive installed because "initModels.c" refers to some other character models which are part of that archive, and the game may get upset if they're not present.

Attachments

• Lucrezia.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 167
"What there is of it". :rofl

I wonder if that model's existence should be linked to the Brothel toggle.
Just in case anyone might join our club who might take offense or something.
(It's happened before. @High Sea Lass REALLY didn't like stuff like Brothels and such...)

If you think this is risky, you probably don't want a "Danielle" variant in a very revealing one-piece leather outfit with chains.
Which is bad news for "Daniell1". :wp

Besides, it was a female forum member who suggested this one!

If you think this is risky, you probably don't want a "Danielle" variant in a very revealing one-piece leather outfit with chains.
Hey... I like her.

Just wanted us to quickly think about it; just in case. ;)

Nobody has objected to "BeatriceA" either, and her blouse could also be described as "what there is of it". ;)

Back