• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Maelstorm ERAs2 guide is written horribly bad ffs

bakulux

Landlubber
I dont understand whats written in that guide, why cant you write it in simple way without bitching around and without making it more confusing?

P.S. Im so fucking mad so dont try to tilt me with your stupid feedback. Just tell me how to install it in simple way. Peace.

Last edited:
Dude, calm down man! This is a forum; not a chatroom. Give people some time to respond.

Also... what guide are you even referring to? I honestly haven't a clue what it is that you're asking. o_O

I give you time until tommorow, otherwise i cashback and im comming back to dead game called Naval Action. Peace.

Honestly, if you'd rather play Naval Action, go right ahead.
That's a good game too as far as I'm aware and I'm sure you'll have plenty of fun with it. :doff

What PDF? I honestly don't know what you're talking about. :eek:

It is probably worth mentioning that ERAS2 has no real relation with our PiratesAhoy! Community.
You may be better off heading over to the Buccaneer's Reef forum instead.

We do have the developer of Maelstrom (@ChezJfrey) as a member here.
He hasn't visited this forum since the 7th of September, but I'm sure he'll show up again eventually.

That could take a few days or even weeks though.
What might speed things up is to send him a private message.
I think that's really the only thing you can do. :shrug

@bakulux , if you paid for that “Maelstrom engine” procured by ChezJfey, it's him you should turn and you should direct your anger to. PA! community has nothing to do with his actions regarding so called Maelstrom engine.

hello everyone

The guild for installe the malestrom eras is simple.
you create malestrom in the disk and installe the engine.
and crate the games fale in malestrom file. (Maesltrom\games)
In the games file you installe the malestrom eras game.
If your are not the C disk your open the maelstrom eras 2 ink and you change the lettre of the disk. this file is Maelstrom\gentlemen-of-fortune-maelstrom-engine

Back