• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Main Quest

yea this is more a "sandbox" games with quests to do. while the main quests are things like the city of abandoned ships, national lines and such there is no "end game" other than what you set, if it is to find every quest, ships, treasure secret in game or to conqueor the entire map in your name or for your country. or just go making life hell for traders and merchants of any and all nationalties

First Age Of Pirates-Caribbean Tales game had ending.It was to conquer all forts and make one nation after you do so you finnish game.So you want to tell me second AOP don't have ending at all.AOP-caribbean tales had ending so why this part dont have it?

dunno dont think i finished the aop1 game in vanilla mode lol. but games with no set endings i enjoy more than failout 3 when you finished the game that was it.

<!--quoteo(post=326028:date=Jun 7 2009, 07:27 AM:name=vytaz111)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vytaz111 @ Jun 7 2009, 07:27 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=326028"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->First Age Of Pirates-Caribbean Tales game had ending.It was to conquer all forts and make one nation after you do so you finnish game.So you want to tell me second AOP don't have ending at all.AOP-caribbean tales had ending so why this part dont have it?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
You can't conquer the entire archipelago, but you can try.

<!--quoteo(post=326028:date=Jun 7 2009, 05:27 AM:name=vytaz111)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vytaz111 @ Jun 7 2009, 05:27 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=326028"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->AOP-caribbean tales had ending so why this part dont have it?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Because having a fixed arbitrary ending sucks and an open-ended world is much better.

Back