• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Making Midshipman or Lieutenant/Capitan/Admiral uniform for most played characters/player models

Cpt. Wolf359

Landlubber
Posted by: Wolf359 Jan 27 2008, 09:06 PM
Can you make Midshipman or Lieutenant/Capitan/Admiral uniform for most played characters/player models in game such as Jack Sparrow, Will Turner, Nathaniel Hawk and others favorite characters in game
These uniforms can be received from governor when player been promoted to these ranks.
What you think?

Posted by: Officerpuppy Jan 27 2008, 09:11 PM
I think you can get these uniforms for yourself and officers once you get a letter of marque and achieve the rank, once you have the rank, go to the tailor and get your new clothing

Posted by: Wolf359 Jan 27 2008, 09:25 PM
Yes I know this. but I want to make it for most used characters (Will Turner model in Cpt. uniform)

Posted by: Commodore John Paul Jones Jan 27 2008, 09:42 PM
There are Jack Sparrow officer models... but not for Will Turner or Blaze.

Posted by: Chris Roupé Jan 28 2008, 11:37 AM
I could make some one I don't have that much to do this week

//will turner in a uniform??

Posted by: Pieter Boelen Jan 28 2008, 12:43 PM
We already have Jack Sparrow, Blaze (Nathaniel Hawk) and James Norrington officer uniforms. No Will Turner yet though. I am working on the code to have them assigned upon promotions. The code is not yet finished and untested, but I have already inventorized all unforms we already have available yesterday.

Posted by: Short Jack Gold Jan 28 2008, 01:37 PM
QUOTE (Chris Roupé @ Jan 28 2008, 05:37 AM)
I could make some one I dont have that much to do this week

//will turner in a uniform??

You have a PM

Posted by: giuliootto Jan 28 2008, 06:11 PM
I alway think that even if the Tailor shop is a great mod it could be improve by change dress without change characters face.

Posted by: Morgan Terror Jan 28 2008, 06:11 PM
that could give some very wierd results. and a massive download size.

Posted by: Pieter Boelen Jan 28 2008, 07:46 PM
Changing dress without changing character face would require making all models for all faces. Lot of work there and huge download size.

Please find attached the Excel file of my navy character model inventarization. This shows what we already have. If anybody wants to make more British navy character models, please base them on Thomas the Terror's navy officers and not any other versions, because those are the ones we'll be using from now on, I think.

Posted by: Chris Roupé Jan 28 2008, 07:52 PM
is there a character that looks like the Will character but no hat??

Posted by: Darth-Me Jan 28 2008, 11:01 PM
This is random but....

i always play English, and I always play as English navy Jack, but am interested to see other English Navy people. Although it's unrealistic, I don't particularly like the blue/white/gold ones, but some are good.

So could anyone link to these English uniforms you're talking about?

Posted by: Pieter Boelen Jan 29 2008, 01:14 PM
Download the most recent Build 14 Alpha files; they're included in there somewhere, but I don't remember in which one. Also check Thomas the Terror's FTP folder.

Back