• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Many careers ?

captain Vyse

Landlubber
Hello i would know if there is many career in build mod? there is a military career but there is career for become merchant, pirate, governer...? if no it 's possible to made?

Everything is possible, but it has to be coded in and we've got nobody to do it.

This is what we do have:
- Letter of Marque from governors carreer
- Horatio Hornblower storyline for naval carreer
- Various storylines for pirate carreers, for example the Jack Sparrow and Howard Pyle ones

i played as jack sparrow and i get letter of marque and my rank is now commander when i sail to port royal for missions in townhall, governor say get out of here is this is bug or there no quests?

Try a different English governor. The Port Royal one is involved in the actual story and may therefore act up?

What country do you have a LoM from anyway? England then?

yes i am English commandore then i will try at nevis there the best place to get missions and ships :D and one more question how i can get the 6 rate frigate like in hornblower storyline im looking everywhere for that ship i dont know where i can find it

Which ship is that? HMS Bellona/Justinian or HMS Indefatigable?

Is it the one shown in the Select Storyline interface for Hornblower?

Back