• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Many thanks to Remus77 for allowing us to use his wares.

Noriruru

Freebooter
I would like to take this time to personally thank PotBS shipbuilder Remus77 for allowing the crew of Pirates Ahoy to use his ships he made for Pirates of the Burning sea for the PotC build mod and city of abandoned ships as announced by SeaNorris.

I for one am really looking forward to getting the biggest ship I ever obtained in PotBS back. The Trinity in my personal opinion was the nicest looking ship in the game. Remus77 really put a lot of work into that ship for sure. And I believe the trinity deserves better then to be a meer museum piece in PotBS sitting forever in players drydocks to be stared at with sad eyes with the occasional skirmish because it's now too dangerous to actually bring them out now that the devs decided to take the recipies for them out of the game.

The Postillionen frigate of course is another good ole classic. A good solid beginner's frigate and the ship of champions for the level 21 to level 27 range. I actually beat an Invincible class 1st rate with a Postillionen frigate once. She'll make another fine addition to the Build Mod and CoAS.

The San Fernidino I can't quite place that ship but at 52 guns it sounds like the PotBS San Mateo. In any case I'm looking forward to finding out about this ship. :onya

Again thanks to Remus77 for letting us use his work.

The San Fernando is not the San Mateo it is this one: San Fernando.jpg

This ship has only just been announced on PotBS forums as being added to the game soon, I hope they dont ruin it like they did with the Poseidon.

Original WIP thread:
http://archive.burningsea.com/forums/showpost.php?p=535039&postcount=91

Regards,

A completely new ship? Awsome! That's another really nice ship (wonder if we'll launch it before FLS does :cheeky ) thanks for the info SeaNorris.

Remus77 really puts a lot of work into his ships. I'm really glad he shared them with us.

Back