• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Map piece.

NoDataFound

Landlubber
Ok so i came to the part i got the Black Pearl and stuff but i cant enter cave, its locked. I think its because i only have 3 map parts and i didnt got one from Annamaria ime missing the upper right piece any help?

Ok so i came to the part i got the Black Pearl and stuff but i cant enter cave, its locked. I think its because i only have 3 map parts and i didnt got one from Annamaria ime missing the upper right piece any help?

You need 4 pieces of the Map to open the 2nd beach & cave on Isla de Muerte :yes

Which Story line are you playing

Mings - Brotherhood or Brock - Brinkley :?

The bits of map did caused some problems in Patch 1 ( too many given to player xD: ) but I thought it was fixed :modding

I know on the Mings- Brotherhood storyline - you still get some pieces twice in patch 3.

To solve your problem - try putting this code in the console and executing it -- F12 -- before you arrive at Isla de muerta

Might be wise to check after executing the code that you have 4 different pieces of the map. :yes

Code:
GiveItem2Character(Pchar,"Map_Doc_2");

That is the code for Annamaria's piece of the map -- hopefully the piece you are missing.

:ixi

Back