• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Martin Urquiza Is not in bedroom

Jacob

Sailor
Storm Modder
Hello!

I have a problem

I was playing Barthoeu o Portugese Gameplay and i'm stuck in quest called "The Battle of Aguadilla"

Im stuck in Bedroom
in your hints You saying that i Should talk to Martin but then i enter to bedroom neither in night or day hes not here.

Any hints What should i do?

Like you said in Hint

Enter Naval HQ (of course Beware of the Guards,Guards wasnt a problem in Maltese Abbey I manage to get 2000 Hp)
Resident Room go upstairs,
you are in House Same like in San Juan go upstairs again then enter the bedroom

You entered through the front door, then. That means you're in the wrong bedroom. Try to find a sneaky side entrance...

It doesn't matter how many HP you have. If the guards hit you just once, the alarm sounds and the entrance to that second bedroom is locked. So is the way back to the cellar. You can try to kill some guards with poisoned throwing knives - you'll definitely have a few of those because the quest code gives you some and then makes you equip them. Poisoned throwing knives are sneaky; if you hit an enemy with one, there's a chance he won't know where it came from so he won't attack you. But it's only a chance, so don't try to take on the whole garrison with them, or someone will spot you! They may help you to remove one or two particularly troublesome guards before you try to get to the side entrance, though.

Back