• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Medicaments cause ctd

Hylie Pistof

Curmudgeon
QA Tester
Storm Modder
Pirate Legend
A few months ago I was playing the Assassin quest and suddenly every time I tried to use meds it ctd'ed. I just moved on. Well tonight I was playing Blaze Devlin and it happened again on a different install. This time I got logs for it, if someone could figure out what happened. Once it starts it happens every time.

I read somewhere a report from someone that this happens after a certain point in the quest.
More specifically, a point where you get a (quest) item that isn't defined in the code, therefore you get a corrupted item.
The fix is easy: add the missing item to the code. We just need to know which item it is, so we need to know where in the story you get it.

Oh yeah, I remember something about that. He traced it to a certain point in the Assassin quest and fixed it. Hopefully that fix will be in the next patch. :bow

The Devlin story has no story, so I'm guessing that this is a random bug. For me it ctd's when I hit "enter".

Back