• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Discussion Medieval Dynasty

Has anyone tried this yet?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
I am actually going through the original trilogy for the first time, but I did misread it as R2D2 at least once.

Now I wonder if I could actually install R2D2. xD

So you're going to be jumping on the RDR2 wagon too?
:wootSoon...:cheeky:dance - maybe, I'm really tempted about this offer rn, what do you guys think, has it gone lower than this? xD Capture.PNG (40%OFF)

EDIT: Also, is it better to buy it directly from RockStar Games or through Steam?

Last edited:
I don't think it will make much difference; far as I know both have DRM.
So whatever is more comfortable for you.

I wonder if I'm the only person who (a) has watched "Star Wars" a lot, (b) has never played "Red Dead Redemption 2", and therefore (c) misread that as "So if I wanted I could install R2D2". xD
Until quite recently, that would've been me too.
I'm a FAR bigger Star Wars fan than Red Dead Redemption.
Never tried the first game either.
Just recently thought I'd give it a a try; because a western setting can be pretty cool too...

And as for installing R2-D2, a quick search confirms there are plenty of options.
For example: r2d2
Haven't a clue what that's good for; but it's Python, so it should be free. :razz

:wootSoon...:cheeky:dance - maybe, I'm really tempted about this offer rn, what do you guys think, has it gone lower than this? xD View attachment 37581 (40%OFF)
I decided to try it because it was on sale for 30 euro's at the time.
But that was for PlayStation 4.

Maybe this helps you?
Red Dead Redemption 2 - Info

Last edited:
Back