• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Meele/Land fights create crashes! D:

Flinksword

Landlubber
Hello everyone,

now that I got the newest version of Build Mod working and I was happily playing it for a couple days, I'm encountering a pretty annoying problem.
While this hasn't occured in any of the fights I've had before, suddenly now today my game/mod crashed whenever there was a fight. For example at the port of an island I was attacked and as soon as the fight would have started, the game crashed, saying "Pirates of the Caribbean doesn't work anymore" and the likes.
After starting the game and my PC again, this still appeared, so I figured it might just be for this case, so I went back to my ship and went on sailing somewhere else. Problem is, next time there was a fight, when I was boarding a French ship, the same thing appeared, as soon as I see everyone drawing their weapons, the game crashes.
So far I found no way around this and I wonder if there is one, I very much hope so, as it makes the mod pretty much unplayable right now. The weird thing is though that this only started today, while everything worked normally the days I played before.
By the way, it's the Nathaniel Hawk storyline if that has anything to do with it.

Anyone got any suggestions what to do now?

Thanks in advance,
Flinksword

Back