• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Merchants carry huge number of items

I have the side quest "hard labor as an assasin" which my level is too low to do. I am in dilemma right now. If I use world map to travel then I would fail tailor fetch quest because I only have a few weeks left on the timer. I hope failing tailor fetch would not open another can of worms. I will give a shot and report back.

Nope. Didn't help. I completed "Saga of the Blacque Family" but the silly numbers still persist. Other merchants are fine.

What happens when you complete the fetch quest? I have to admit, that was something I didn't try - I went to Sao Jorge, took the fetch quest, then went to Barbados to collect the leather and returned quickly. When I have time, I'll have to try taking the fetch quest and then delaying completion, or maybe bring part of the consignment and then delay bringing the rest.

Still no goal. Complete the fetch quest didn't do anything, although I noticed another interesting thing. I overbought the amount of leather and tailor took them all. I was only require to deliver 285, but I delivered over 300+. Also the amount of negative money seems to increase every time I leave town and come back.

Back