• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Minecraft Forum

tommy61157

Unofficial Pirate Potato
Staff member
QA Tester
Provisional
Storm Modder
Figure I can't be the only minecraft fan on this site considering it has over 11 million PC downloads and over 6 million Xbox downloads.

1. Do you play minecraft or have you ever played it?
2a. If you no longer play it, then why? (if you're answering this question, then don't bother answering the rest)
2b. If you do play it, how often/how much do you play it?
3. Do you use any mods?
4a. If you do, which ones?
4b. If you don't, why not?
5. Do you play any major/well-known modpacks? a.k.a. Feed the Beast, Tekkit, etc.
6. Do you use texture packs?
6a. If so, which ones do you use?
6b. If not, why not?

I play it sometimes; but only in Creative Mode and with a good friend on my little private server. Dynmap -> askendia.minecraft.gs:8123/#
Mods... Just Bukkit and a few plugins, nothing special.

Yeah, some people just like to create stuff on there (the microblocks mod is great for these people).

Figure I can't be the only minecraft fan on this site considering it has over 11 million PC downloads and over 6 million Xbox downloads.

1. Do you play minecraft or have you ever played it?
2a. If you no longer play it, then why? (if you're answering this question, then don't bother answering the rest)
2b. If you do play it, how often/how much do you play it?
3. Do you use any mods?
4a. If you do, which ones?
4b. If you don't, why not?
5. Do you play any major/well-known modpacks? a.k.a. Feed the Beast, Tekkit, etc.
6. Do you use texture packs?
6a. If so, which ones do you use?
6b. If not, why not?

Answers of Pirate J:
[answer]
1. Yes.
2b. I play it when i can.
3. I do, but Forge... I can't get it be installed
4a. X-Ray and XCommands.
5. Feed the Beast (But it gives very, very many lagg. So iI don't play it anymore).
6. Yes.
7a. I use a Pokèmon, and a Portal 2 Texturepack (But i have ruind :oops: my Pokèmon texturepack).
[/answer]

Cool, if FTB is laggy, make sure it's being assigned enough RAM, if you're giving it the max amount of RAM you can, then you may simply need a better computer.

hey pieter, I didn't realize he was your little brother until I bothered to look, lol, hey pieter, do you play minecraft?

Well, I do like minecraft, however, I do play a lot of other games myself, the sims 3, civilization games, elder scrolls games, etc.

Back