• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Missing features

rodrikes

Landlubber
Hey guys,

I've been a long-time fan of POTC and played it a TON when I first got it.

However when I recently wanted to play it again, I noticed that my disks were damaged in such a way I couldn't install the game anymore. I got the game again, through other means, however there's features missing that I did have on the original disks. For instance, when I'm in a battle, I used to be able to accelerate time with R. Now whenever I press R, nothing happens.

Is this feature locked away in the files somewhere?

I also seem to be missing folders. I remember modifying some text files so that I started the game with a manowar, or start with a ton of $$$. These folders and files are all missing, but the game is working just fine.

Does anyone have any info on this?

Also, this is my first post here, and I haven't really been on this forum for very long, so I'm sorry if I missed any posts that already explained this.

:ahoymate!

It seems you are indeed missing some things. It also seems that you had the mod at one point as you are describing the console, which is not part of the original game. You will be wanting to go here and get the New Horizons Mod.
POTC MODDB

:ahoymate!

It seems you are indeed missing some things. It also seems that you had the mod at one point as you are describing the console, which is not part of the original game. You will be wanting to go here and get the New Horizons Mod.
POTC MODDB

I'll download it right away! however when I first played the game, it was 100% original and I had no mods installed.

Thanks for the help so far

Last edited by a moderator:
Back