• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Missing something

simking

Sailor Apprentice
Storm Modder
In the assassin quest when you first get the xbec in cuba as soon as i get on board and raise sails the 2 forts attack me...why? I have tried switching flags nothing helps i don't get it .I can't get out of the harbor alive

In the assassin quest when you first get the xbec in cuba as soon as i get on board and raise sails the 2 forts attack me...why? I have tried switching flags nothing helps i don't get it .I can't get out of the harbor alive

Did you talk to Chico Cois at the end of the jetty before boarding the Xebec ?

What are your relations with the Spanish like?

I had the wrong flag up maybe someone will know this why is their 3 Spanish flags theirs the white field with red jagged X that's looks like England That's where I got confused than their is the red,yellow,White striped flag like in the flag menu then I when I fly Spanish colors its a BLUE flag with a White Jagged X is that a mistake in game?

sorry computer froze and it double posted

personal flag?

In the F2 - Relations screen choose the Personal Flag button on the right

Each Nation's relations with you are shown on the leftside of the screen ( see image )

Your personal flag will get you attacked quicker then anything No as i said I got the England and Spanish flag mixed up as the look similar...now I am waiting for Harold Flesher to show up 5hrs and he is nowhere so somethings not right

now I am waiting for Harold Flesher to show up 5hrs and he is nowhere so somethings not right

Harold Flesher should appear in front of you ( within a second or two ) when you go and stand by the 2 soldiers inside the Port gate ( on the town side not in the Port ) -- he will automatically start walking towards the Town Hall --- he looks just like the other soldiers.

:cheers

Your personal flag will get you attacked quicker then anything

Spain should not attack you -- since you are working for them so you should have good or neutral relations ( see image 3 posts above ) -- Unless you attacked lots of Spanish ships before being captured by Benavides. xD:

Back